|Remus J Lupin|
In September of 1993, Remus was accepted into the post of Defence Against the Dark Arts professor at Hogwarts, the only empty post. He came, most unusually, on the train rather than through some other means; indeed, he was the first teacher in at least two years to do so. He spent most of the ride sleeping, but awoke abruptly when a Dementor came aboard, at which point he defended them with a Patronus and then gave them chocolate.
By age thirty-three, war, distrust and his lycanthropy had taken their toll on Lupin; his light-brown hair was greying and he looked exhausted and ill. He wore shabby wizard's robes that had been darned and patched in a number of places, adding to his aura of weariness.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ As he was in the same year as James Potter, who was born in 1960, he must therefore also have been born in 1960 or else he would have been a year above or below James.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Chapter Thirty-Three - The Prince's Tale)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Chapter Three - The Seven Potters)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Chapter Seventeen - Cat, Rat and Dog)
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Chapter Five - The Dementor)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Chapter Seven - The Boggart in the Wardrobe)